Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by sabari <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/04 06:41:40 UTC

customize authentication filter

hi,
    im using struts and hibernate. i want to integrate shiro for my web app.
how i can customize shiro login filter. can any one share the example

Re: customize authentication filter

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
You can customize it by subclassing it and overriding what you need.  If
that is too complicated, you can use PassThruAuthenticationFilter which
will allow authentication requests to pass through to a controller you
write yourself (in your MVC framework of choice).  Then you can customize
your MVC controller however you wish.

HTH,

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood