Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org> on 2008/06/23 10:12:06 UTC

sorry, can't make it to freiburg...

hi guys!

the deadline for my master's exam paper ends on wednesday, and as things
go, there's still some polishing to do, so i won't be able to come to
freiburg this time. but i'd be really interested in any slides or
minutes you might have.

best,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

   - Ken Thompson.

Re: sorry, can't make it to freiburg...

Posted by "ragaller@null-oder-eins.ch" <ra...@null-oder-eins.ch>.
Hi Jörn

We shure will miss you here.

We'll give our best to document a bit, what's going on.

Jürgen

"Jörn Nettingsmeier" <ne...@apache.org> hat am 23. Juni 2008 um 10:12
geschrieben: