Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org> on 2020/12/07 21:19:47 UTC

Re: Apache StreamPipes logo

Hi all,

coming back to our logo discussion - I had a look at your comments and added options 7-9 to the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STREAMPIPES/Logo

Are there any more ideas/comments? Otherwise, I suggest to start a vote soon!

Dominik

Re: Apache StreamPipes logo

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi,

as it seems there are no more comments, I've just removed all logos that had either no or no positive comments and will start a vote soon to elect our new logo!

Dominik

Re: Apache StreamPipes logo

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi,