Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/07 03:24:26 UTC

Axis2 Release?

Hi Folks,

I have brought up this point a couple of times over the last year, but
every time it seems to get swiped under the rug. So let me re-initiate the
discussion.

Is there any momentum towards an Axis2 release from the trunk? I believe
it's been several years since the last Axis2 release from the trunk, and we
really need latest Axis2 and Rampart releases to proceed with our efforts
of releasing Synapse. Is this something we can expect to happen in the near
future?

Also, on a related note, what happened to the proposal regarding retiring
Sandesha? Has that been acted upon?

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka
Mayhem Lab/RACE Lab;

Re: Axis2 Release?

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
We need to do a release, but hard to find time to push the release. I
will try my best to find sometime ...

Deepal

Re: Axis2 Release?

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.