Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org> on 2014/12/19 17:15:56 UTC

RE: Outputting JSON from tika-server/meta

All,

With many thanks to Sergey, I added JSON and XMP to “/meta” and I folded in MetadataEP into MetadataResource so that users can request a specific metadata value(s). (TIKA-1497, TIKA-1499)

I also added a new endpoint “/rmeta” that is equivalent to tika-app’s –J (TIKA-1498) – JSONified view of a list of metadata objects representing the container document and all embedded docs…aka Jukka and Nick’s RecursiveParserWrapper.

I also updated the jax-rs wiki to reflect these changes.

Please kick the tires and let us know if there are any surprises.

Best,

           Tim