Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Ayola Jayamaha <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 10:54:32 UTC

Re: [GSoC 2015][COUCHDB-2214] Dashboard as main page

Hi,

Since by now I have successfully submitted the proposal can you point out
some of the resources / tutorials with regard to the codebase of CouchDB /
Fauxton, Architecture and how it works?

Also if there exists tutorials on how to create plugins, addons, widgets
with React.js.

It would help me proceed with the next steps on my proposal.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,
Nishani.

--
Best Regards,
Ayola Jayamaha

Re: [GSoC 2015][COUCHDB-2214] Dashboard as main page

Posted by Ayola Jayamaha <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,

I completed the first three tasks you have mentioned. (react tutorial, flux
application architecture and fauxton addon). I have currently moved on to
the other tasks as well.
Given [1] is the link for the blog post I wrote.

[1]
http://ayolajayamaha.blogspot.com/2015/04/flux-application-architecture.html

Posted by Ayola Jayamaha <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert,