Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@apache.org> on 2016/10/25 22:33:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Geode 1.0.0-incubating released

The Apache Geode team is proud to announce Apache Geode release
1.0.0-incubating.

Apache Geode (incubating) is a data management platform that provides a
database-like consistency model, reliable transaction processing and a
shared-nothing architecture to maintain very low latency performance with
high concurrency processing.

Download the new release here:
http://geode.incubator.apache.org/releases/

Changes since the last release include renaming packages from
com.gemstone.gemfire to org.apache.geode, bundling docs with the source
distribution, securing the REST API, and 225 other bug fixes and minor
improvements.
See the release notes for more details:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318420&version=12332343

To get started with Apache Geode check out the Geode in 5 minutes tutorial:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Index#Index-
Geodein5minutesGeodein5minutes

To learn more and get involved, please visit our website in join our mailing
lists:
http://geode.incubator.apache.org/

Regards,
The Apache Geode (incubating) team

=====
*Disclaimer*

Apache Geode is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the name of Apache Incubator PMC. Incubation
is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates
that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have
stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While
incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or
stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be
fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Geode 1.0.0-incubating released

Posted by pulkit chandra <pu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !!

Posted by pulkit chandra <pu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !!

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.
Yay! This is great news!

--
Mike Stolz
Principal Engineer, GemFire Product Manager

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.
Yay! This is great news!