Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by di...@comcast.net on 2015/08/11 23:43:20 UTC

copy/paste

I need help quickly if possible.

I have a 2500 word article in the body of my xfinity email.  When I highlight it to copy and go to open office 4.1  then it will only
paste one page of it.

also sometimes it puts a big black square on the wording.

it is my written article and is not protected  it was written in Office.

thank you.

diannia

diteague@comcast.net

Re: copy/paste

Posted by Patrick Durusau <pa...@durusau.net>.
Diannia,

I haven't seen this problem but it sounds like your article is being
displayed by a plugin in your xfinity email. Copy/paste are uncertain
under those conditions.

Can you save the file and then try to open it? Might eliminate one
possible source of error.

Best of luck!

Patrick

--