Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by vickyfaizal <vi...@meruvian.org> on 2011/10/31 07:43:05 UTC

struts2 in weblogic 10.3

hi all,

im running simple struts2 in weblogic 10.3

but i got this error :
Unable to load configuration. - bean -
zip:F:/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/base_domain/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/_auto_generated_ear_/me9saz/war/WEB-INF/lib/struts2-core-2.2.3.1.jar!/struts-default.xml:29:72
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:69)
	at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration(Dispatcher.java:380)
	at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:424)
	at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.init(FilterDispatcher.java:195)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterManager$FilterInitAction.run(FilterManager.java:332)
	at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
	at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterManager.loadFilter(FilterManager.java:98)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterManager.preloadFilters(FilterManager.java:59)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:1876)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.start(WebAppServletContext.java:3153)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:1508)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:482)
	at
weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:425)
	at
weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
	at
weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:119)
	at
weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.start(ScopedModuleDriver.java:200)
	at
weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.start(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:247)
	at
weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:425)
	at
weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
	at
weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:119)
	at
weblogic.application.internal.flow.StartModulesFlow.activate(StartModulesFlow.java:27)
	at
weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$2.next(BaseDeployment.java:636)
	at
weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
	at
weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.activate(BaseDeployment.java:205)
	at
weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.activate(EarDeployment.java:58)
	at
weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.activate(DeploymentStateChecker.java:161)
	at
weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.activate(AppContainerInvoker.java:79)
	at
weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.activate(AbstractOperation.java:569)
	at
weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.activateDeployment(ActivateOperation.java:150)
	at
weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doCommit(ActivateOperation.java:116)
	at
weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.StartOperation.doCommit(StartOperation.java:140)
	at
weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.commit(AbstractOperation.java:323)
	at
weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleDeploymentCommit(DeploymentManager.java:844)
	at
weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.activateDeploymentList(DeploymentManager.java:1253)
	at
weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleCommit(DeploymentManager.java:440)
	at
weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentServiceDispatcher.commit(DeploymentServiceDispatcher.java:163)
	at
weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doCommitCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:195)
	at
weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.access$100(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:13)
	at
weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer$2.run(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:68)
	at
weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:528)
	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)
Caused by: Unable to load bean: type:
class:com.opensymphony.xwork2.ObjectFactory - bean -
zip:F:/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/base_domain/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/_auto_generated_ear_/me9saz/war/WEB-INF/lib/struts2-core-2.2.3.1.jar!/struts-default.xml:29:72
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.register(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:232)
	at
org.apache.struts2.config.StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.register(StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.java:101)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reloadContainer(DefaultConfiguration.java:180)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:66)
	... 42 more
Caused by: Bean type class com.opensymphony.xwork2.ObjectFactory with the
name xwork has already been loaded by bean -
zip:C:/Users/user/.m2/repository/org/apache/struts/struts2-core/2.2.3.1/struts2-core-2.2.3.1.jar!/struts-default.xml:29:72
- bean -
zip:F:/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/base_domain/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/_auto_generated_ear_/me9saz/war/WEB-INF/lib/struts2-core-2.2.3.1.jar!/struts-default.xml:29:72
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.register(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:216)
	... 45 more

anyone know how to solve this issue ?

thanks

Re: struts2 in weblogic 10.3

Posted by JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <jl...@gmail.com>.
Why don't you try to deploy struts-blank.war, without doing any changes,
and then start doing changes?

Re: struts2 in weblogic 10.3

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Running S2 under multiple versions of WL w/o issue, although I wasn't
personally involved in getting it running under WL 10.

Dave

Re: struts2 in weblogic 10.3

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.

Re: struts2 in weblogic 10.3

Posted by Struts Two <st...@yahoo.ca>.
Hi:

Re: struts2 in weblogic 10.3

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
Can we know?

Posted by jl...@gmail.com.

Re: struts2 in weblogic 10.3

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
Hi all

Re: struts2 in weblogic 10.3

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
Looks like weblogic is trying to loading the same library twice:
- from :C:/Users/user/.m2/repository/org/apache/struts/struts2-core/2.2.3.1/s
- and  from F:/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/base_domain/servers/AdminServer/tmp/_WL_user/_auto_generated_ear_/me9saz/war/WEB-INF/lib/