Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Angelo zerr <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/04 08:12:29 UTC

Re: Struts generate code

Hi,

If you use Eclipse, you can see Akrogen <http://akrogen.sourceforge.net/>which
is Eclipse plugin to describe your wizard with XML (XUL) and Javascript and
link it to a template (XSL, Freemarker, Velocity...)

Akrogen works wit catalog (folder which contains, XUL wiizard, templates..).
You can find catalog for Struts1.x at
http://akrogen.sourceforge.net/struts-catalog/struts1x.html
But it's easy to write your own catalog to generate what you want.

Regards Angelo