Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by David Morávek <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/13 14:47:27 UTC

[PROPOSAL] (BEAM-5309) Support for streaming HadoopOutputFormatIO

Hello Beamers,

my team is currently starting to work on streaming support for the
HadoopOutputFormatIO introduced by Alexey. I've tried to summarize my
thoughts about the implementation details in the short design document.

It would be great, if the document can get a community review as there are
some unclear parts, that need to be solved and to validate the approach.

Thanks,
D.

Re: [PROPOSAL] (BEAM-5309) Support for streaming HadoopOutputFormatIO

Posted by David Morávek <da...@gmail.com>.
sorry, document link is here: https://s.apache.org/beam-streaming-hofio :)