Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/09 13:08:23 UTC

2 OM instance - red5 stopind after 2 houres

2 OM instance - red5 stopping after 2 hours
what should i look for?
Thank you

Re: 2 OM instance - red5 stopind after 2 houres

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
The only case I saw OM was silently stopped, it was killed by the system
due to lack of RAM (with the log entry in the system log like "process
'java' was killed")

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: 2 OM instance - red5 stopind after 2 houres

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: 2 OM instance - red5 stopind after 2 houres

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--