Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2007/01/27 16:43:59 UTC

Daisy on zone down

Hello,

It seems that Daisy's repository is down. When I try to access
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/ i get:
Could not find component (key [daisy-repository-manager])

Could some take care of it, please?
Thanks.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Daisy on zone down

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Bertrand Delacretaz napisaƂ(a):
> On 1/27/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ...When I try to access
>> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/ i get:
>> Could not find component (key [daisy-repository-manager])...
>
> The Daisy repository server was not running, I haven't found the cause
> but restarted it, it should be fine now.
>
> -Bertrand
Thanks.
Also, is this expected/intentional that old notification messages are
sent on docs?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Daisy on zone down