Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com> on 2013/01/30 23:50:43 UTC

Editing the new site

Now that the new site is live, what URLs do we use to preview staged changes and push them live? The URLs were documented on the old site, but I can't find them any more.

- Gordon

Re: Editing the new site

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
It's on my to-do list to document the process a lot more on the Wiki.  Hope
to have some time to work on it this weekend.

-Nick

Re: Editing the new site

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Editing the new site