Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by harish v <ha...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/01/12 14:57:14 UTC

Help: checkbox selection

Hi all

  I am new to web development and tapestry.

  Please help/guide me to achive this

  I have check box headers (disabled ) as           1   2   3   4
  and from next row checkbox (not disabled)as    5   6   7  8
                                                and                  9  10 11 12

  When I check the 5 or 9 then automatically 1 should get checked
  When I check 12 then 4 should get checked

  How  to achieve this in tapestry

  Is there any way to achieve this without using .script files

  HELP

  regards
  Harry

 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

Re: Help: checkbox selection

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
without java script impossible.

--