Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mohan rao <mo...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/13 10:18:30 UTC

How do i test Struts 2 jsp page rendering time.

Hi,

    I want to test jsp page rendering time used struts-tags. I put a log
message at the end of the action class before returning result and again at
first calling interceptor because it will be executed last. And after result
is sending all the interceptors will be executed in reverse order. Am i
doing right or wrong? Is there any other way to test page rendering time.
Thanks.

Re: How do i test Struts 2 jsp page rendering time.

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
I don't know if timer interceptor [1] is what your are looking for. Be
aware that TI computes the execution time of every action and not the
one of the jsp rendering.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.2.3.1/docs/timer-interceptor.html

Maurizio Cucchiara