Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/22 09:50:18 UTC

ganglia net URL unavailable

Hi
  Sorry to post the question.
   I want to download the ganglia software, however the URL (
http://ganglia.sourceforge.net/) seems unavailable .

 Is there information about  what's going on,or whether the address has
been moved

 Is there any user mail list on which I can get some helps?

Thanks

Regards

Re: ganglia net URL unavailable

Posted by kevenking <ke...@gmail.com>.
It seems like sourceforge.net was blocked by the GFW ,so you can't visit sourceforge from China.

在 2013-4-22,15:50,YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by kevenking <ke...@gmail.com>.

Unsubscribe

Posted by Nitzan Raanan <Ra...@comverse.com>.

________________________________
“This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Technology or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: security@comverse.com. Thank You.”

Unsubscribe

Posted by Nitzan Raanan <Ra...@comverse.com>.

________________________________

Unsubscribe

Posted by Nitzan Raanan <Ra...@comverse.com>.

________________________________

Unsubscribe

Posted by Nitzan Raanan <Ra...@comverse.com>.

________________________________

Posted by Amal G Jose <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
 you can download the ganglia installables from http://pkgs.org/. I
downloaded from here, installed and working fine.

Regards,
Amal G Jose

Posted by Amal G Jose <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Amal G Jose <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Amal G Jose <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by yypvsxf19870706 <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by yypvsxf19870706 <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi
   Haha, I see . I will let my Japanese workmates download it for my

    Thanks a lot for your advises.

Regards

�����ҵ� iPhone

Posted by yypvsxf19870706 <yy...@gmail.com>.