Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2022/02/16 04:36:27 UTC

Fwd: [ACTION REQUIRED] Time to create GSoC ideas

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX PMC Chair
Twitter: _WenMing

Posted by ZhengSong Tu <tz...@gmail.com>.
thanks Bobur

*ZhengSong Tu*
My GitHub: https://github.com/tzssangglass
Apache APISIX: https://github.com/apache/apisix

Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai> 于2022年2月17日周四 17:57写道:

Posted by Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai>.
Hi Team,

I am replying to the same thread to remind you that we are still in the
process of collecting proposals.

Currently, we received one great idea from Nicolas Fränkel. And ZhengSong
Tu would like to be a mentor🙂

Please check this link to see the current proposals list:https

Posted by Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai>.
Hi,