Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by xiaolong ran <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/17 13:15:39 UTC

[Discuss] Create the first pulsar-client-go apache release

Hi all committers:

Since the [pulsar-client-go](https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go <https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go>) repo has
been transferred to the ASF under Pulsar PMC, I would suggest us creating the
first pulsar-client-go apache release as soon as possible. So that we can identify
what to release and what are the potential issues to fix to follow the Apache way.

This is the email thread for discussing the first pulsar-client-go release.
Please chime in with your thoughts.

--

Best regarding,
Xiaolong Ran

Re: [Discuss] Create the first pulsar-client-go apache release

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Thanks

Yuvaraj L

Re: [Discuss] Create the first pulsar-client-go apache release

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by xiaolong ran <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.