Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2003/01/10 23:37:33 UTC

Build Errors on struts-example

James,

Are you going to be able to fix this (put back the mistakenly deleted
imports for java.io, java.util, and so on) today?  Obviously, this breaks
the nightly build.

Craig

RE: Build Errors on struts-example

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Yes, I've already made the changes, but I had to wait till I got home.
I've got a pretty strict network at work.....can't connect to anything
other than web and ftp.

Sorry about that screwup, I was trying out some cool new stuff for
Eclipse and something hosed my classpath, and it offered to clean up
those "unused imports" for me :(

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Open Source Evangelist

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
- Bjarne Stroustrup