Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Puri, Manish" <ma...@ti.com> on 2003/05/29 18:59:08 UTC

New To JMeter - Need help.

Hi,

I need to simulate a scenario whereby I want user to make an Http Request
with different values for a parameter - e.g. ItemId in the URL. I know we
can do this with Loadrunner by parametrising the variable. How do we do the
same with JMeter(if at all it is possible).

-Manish

Re: New To JMeter - Need help.

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
There are lots of ways to do it, and it depends on what you want.  Is this
ItemId a value you grab from a previous response?  Do you just want to set up
a list of static values for JMeter to use successively?  Do you just need a
counter?

-Mike

--
Michael Stover