Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr> on 2010/02/17 19:33:16 UTC

Code coverage

Hi all,

while taking a new look to code coverage, will it be hard to use emma
instead of cobertura ?
In this case, we could include the library to OFBiz, as it is under a
CPL license.

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: Code coverage

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
On 17/02/2010 20:53, Adam Heath wrote:
../..

> Actually, emma doesn't look like it's maintained anymore.  Last
> download available was made back in 2005.

It's why I saw too...

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz