Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/03/06 14:54:51 UTC

error when using new sitemap in samples (2.1-dev)

Hello,

I'm using a 2.1-dev snapshot (29.01.03) and I'm a problem to run samples (and other app.).

When I load samples (http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/, this error appears:

message Failed to load sitemap from file:/C:/eclipse/workspace/Cocoon_tomcat_project/samples/sitemap.xmap

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap from file:/C:/eclipse/workspace/Cocoon_tomcat_project/samples/sitemap.xmap: org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type 'file' is not defined for 'generate' at file:/C:/eclipse/workspace/Cocoon_tomcat_project/samples/sitemap.xmap:117:56

It seems that Cocoon need components declaration in this sitemap.
If I replace the sitemap.xmap in samples with the old_sitemap.xmap, all works fine.

Does anyone know this problem or bug?

Thanks
Sylvain (T)