Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/09/07 16:50:26 UTC

[COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Martin Kočí

The Myfaces PMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.

Please welcome Martin Kočí as the newest MyFaces committer!
Ali is an active member of the myfaces community. He started on
contributing to Trinidad and was a great resource recently on MyFaces core.

@Martin: Please add yourself to the Master-POM at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-master-pom/trunk/pom.xml

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Martin Kočí

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Martin !

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 7:50 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>wrote:

> The Myfaces PMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.
>
> Please welcome Martin Kočí as the newest MyFaces committer!
> Ali is an active member of the myfaces community. He started on
> contributing to Trinidad and was a great resource recently on MyFaces core.
>

> @Martin: Please add yourself to the Master-POM at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-master-pom/trunk/pom.xml
>
> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Martin Kočí

Posted by MAX STARETS <ma...@oracle.com>.
Martin,

Congratulations! Great to have you on board.

Max

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Leonardo

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Martin!

Regards,
Jakob

2010/9/7, Blake Sullivan <bl...@oracle.com>:
>   Congratulations!
>
> -- Blake Sullivan
>
> On 9/7/10 8:26 AM, Gerhard wrote:
>> welcome!
>>
>> regards,
>> gerhard
>>
>> http://www.irian.at
>>
>> Your JSF powerhouse -
>> JSF Consulting, Development and
>> Courses in English and German
>>
>> Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
>>

>> 2010/9/7 Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org
>> <ma...@apache.org>>
>>
>>     The Myfaces PMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.
>>
>>     Please welcome Martin Kočí as the newest MyFaces committer!
>>     Ali is an active member of the myfaces community. He started on
>>     contributing to Trinidad and was a great resource recently on
>>     MyFaces core.
>>

>>     @Martin: Please add yourself to the Master-POM at
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-master-pom/trunk/pom.xml
>>
>>     --
>>     Matthias Wessendorf
>>
>>     blog: http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/
>>     sessions: http://www.slideshare.net/mwessendorf
>>     twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

--
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: [COMMUNITY] MyFaces += Martin Kočí

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Martin!

Posted by Blake Sullivan <bl...@oracle.com>.
  Congratulations!

-- Blake Sullivan

Posted by Blake Sullivan <bl...@oracle.com>.
  Congratulations!

-- Blake Sullivan

Posted by Gerhard <ge...@gmail.com>.
welcome!

Posted by Gerhard <ge...@gmail.com>.
welcome!

Posted by MAX STARETS <ma...@oracle.com>.
Martin,

Posted by Martin Marinschek <mm...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin,

welcome aboard!

great to have you around!

best regards,

Martin

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Wellcome aboard, untranslatable Kočičák! :)

Cheers,

Bruno

Posted by Martin Koci <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Koci <ma...@aura.cz>.