Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/27 09:23:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Flink Table Store Joins Apache Incubator as Apache Paimon(incubating)

Dear Flinkers,

As you may have noticed, we are pleased to announce that Flink Table
Store has joined the Apache Incubator as a separate project called
Apache Paimon(incubating) [1] [2] [3]. The new project still aims at
building a streaming data lake platform for high-speed data ingestion,
change data tracking and efficient real-time analytics, with the
vision of supporting a larger ecosystem and establishing a vibrant and
neutral open source community.

We would like to thank everyone for their great support and efforts
for the Flink Table Store project, and warmly welcome everyone to join
the development and activities of the new project. Apache Flink will
continue to be one of the first-class citizens supported by Paimon,
and we believe that the Flink and Paimon communities will maintain
close cooperation.

亲爱的Flinkers,

正如您可能已经注意到的,我们很高兴地宣布,Flink Table Store 已经正式加入 Apache
孵化器独立孵化 [1] [2] [3]。新项目的名字是
Apache Paimon(incubating),仍致力于打造一个支持高速数据摄入、流式数据订阅和高效实时分析的新一代流式湖仓平台。此外,新项目将支持更加丰富的生态,并建立一个充满活力和中立的开源社区。

在这里我们要感谢大家对 Flink Table Store 项目的大力支持和投入,并热烈欢迎大家加入新项目的开发和社区活动。Apache Flink
将继续作为 Paimon 支持的主力计算引擎之一,我们也相信 Flink 和 Paimon 社区将继续保持密切合作。

Best Regards,

Yu (on behalf of the Apache Flink PMC and Apache Paimon PPMC)

致礼,

李钰(谨代表 Apache Flink PMC 和 Apache Paimon PPMC)

[1] https://paimon.apache.org/

[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-paimon

[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/PaimonProposal

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Flink Table Store Joins Apache Incubator as Apache Paimon(incubating)

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Dong

Posted by Yun Tang <my...@live.com>.
Congratulations!
Unlike other data-lakes, Paimon might be the first one to act as a stream-first (not batch-first) data-lake.

Best
Yun Tang
________________________________

Posted by Xianxun Ye <ye...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Best regards,

Xianxun

Posted by Samrat Deb <de...@gmail.com>.
congratulations

Posted by Yanfei Lei <fr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yanfei Lei <fr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yanfei Lei <fr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !!!

Posted by Weihua Hu <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Best,
Weihua

Posted by feng xiangyu <xi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Yu! Looking forward to contributing to Paimon!

Best Regards,
Xiangyu

yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn> 于2023年3月27日周一 21:01写道:

Posted by feng xiangyu <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.
congratulations!

Best regards,
Yuxia

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 2:35 PM Jing Ge via user < [ mailto:user@flink.apache.org | user@flink.apache.org ] > wrote:

[...]

[2] [ https://github.com/apache/incubator-paimon | https://github.com/apache/incubator-paimon ]
[3] [ https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/PaimonProposal | https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/PaimonProposal ]

BQ_END

BQ_END

BQ_END

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Flink Table Store Joins Apache Incubator as Apache Paimon(incubating)

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.
congratulations!

Best regards,
Yuxia

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.
congratulations!

Best regards,
Yuxia

Posted by Andrew Otto <ot...@wikimedia.org>.
Exciting!

Posted by Andrew Otto <ot...@wikimedia.org>.
Exciting!

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@aiven.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Matthias Pohl via user <us...@flink.apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@aiven.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Jing Ge via user <us...@flink.apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Samrat Deb <de...@gmail.com>.
congratulations 🥳

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

--
https://twitter.com/snntrable
https://github.com/knaufk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Flink Table Store Joins Apache Incubator as Apache Paimon(incubating)

Posted by Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com.INVALID>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jing Ge via user <us...@flink.apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com.INVALID>.
Congrats!

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com.INVALID>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com.INVALID>.
Congrats!

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

I believe Paimon will work with Flink to build the best streaming data
warehouse.

Best,
Jingsong

Posted by Shammon FY <zj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Samrat Deb <de...@gmail.com>.
congratulations

Posted by Alexander Fedulov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Biao Liu <mm...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Thanks,
Biao /'bɪ.aʊ/

Posted by Biao Liu <mm...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Best,
Yangze Guo

Posted by Sergey Nuyanzin <sn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Jing Zhang <be...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Rui Fan <19...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yuxin Tan <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yuxin Tan <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yuxin Tan <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guanghui Zhang <be...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guanghui Zhang <be...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guanghui Zhang <be...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Biao Liu <mm...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Hang Ruan <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Hang Ruan <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Hang Ruan <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by yu zelin <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by ConradJam <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> 于2023年3月27日周一 17:24写道:

> Dear Flinkers,
>

> As you may have noticed, we are pleased to announce that Flink Table
> Store has joined the Apache Incubator as a separate project called
> Apache Paimon(incubating) [1] [2] [3]. The new project still aims at
> building a streaming data lake platform for high-speed data ingestion,
> change data tracking and efficient real-time analytics, with the
> vision of supporting a larger ecosystem and establishing a vibrant and
> neutral open source community.
>

> We would like to thank everyone for their great support and efforts
> for the Flink Table Store project, and warmly welcome everyone to join
> the development and activities of the new project. Apache Flink will
> continue to be one of the first-class citizens supported by Paimon,
> and we believe that the Flink and Paimon communities will maintain
> close cooperation.
>

> 亲爱的Flinkers,
>

> 正如您可能已经注意到的,我们很高兴地宣布,Flink Table Store 已经正式加入 Apache
> 孵化器独立孵化 [1] [2] [3]。新项目的名字是
> Apache Paimon(incubating),仍致力于打造一个支持高速数据摄入、流式数据订阅和高效实时分析的新一代流式湖仓平台。此外,新项目将支持更加丰富的生态,并建立一个充满活力和中立的开源社区。
>

> 在这里我们要感谢大家对 Flink Table Store 项目的大力支持和投入,并热烈欢迎大家加入新项目的开发和社区活动。Apache Flink
> 将继续作为 Paimon 支持的主力计算引擎之一,我们也相信 Flink 和 Paimon 社区将继续保持密切合作。
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Yu (on behalf of the Apache Flink PMC and Apache Paimon PPMC)
>

> 致礼,
>
> 李钰(谨代表 Apache Flink PMC 和 Apache Paimon PPMC)
>

> [1] https://paimon.apache.org/
>
> [2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-paimon
>
> [3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/PaimonProposal

--
Best

ConradJam

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Flink Table Store Joins Apache Incubator as Apache Paimon(incubating)

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Alexander Fedulov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jane Chan <qi...@gmail.com>.