Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jose <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/20 21:36:29 UTC

Bug report

*Big Icons bug report*
*Bug report for OOo version 3.4*
*
You can't make icons big in Writer for version 3.4 the same way you used to
be able to in version 3.3 (Tools --> Options --> OpenOffice.org -->
View -->

Re: Bug report

Posted by Jose <jo...@gmail.com>.
TJ:

Do you mean send my replies to  ooo-qa@incubator.apache.org? That's where I
initially sent the bug report to. Can you explain what you mean by I may
use the keyword "regression?" Like use it as a subject?

Re: Bug report

Posted by tj <tj...@apache.org>.

Re: Bug report

Posted by tj <tj...@apache.org>.