Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com> on 2015/10/08 15:17:18 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.2.0 RC1

Hi,

I propose the second release candidate of Apache Drill, version 1.2.0.

Here is a list of all JIRAs that have been resolved in this release [1].

The tarball artifacts are hosted at [2] and the maven artifacts are hosted
at [3].

The vote will be open for the next 72 hours ending at 7AM Pacific, October
11, 2015.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

thanks,
Hakim

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12332042&projectId=12313820
[2] http://people.apache.org/~adeneche/apache-drill-1.2.0-rc1/
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedrill-1007

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer

  <http://www.mapr.com/>

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.2.0 RC1

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
well, this sinks the release candidate.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.
-1