Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/26 21:38:19 UTC

Karaf and SFTP / SCP

Given we have the SSHD server running in Karaf, I wonder if we should
provide an easy way to enable SFTP or SCP.
I think people may be interested in it for remote deployment.
I'm not sure we should enable that by default, but at least something
in the doc or a how-to might be useful.

Thoughts ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Karaf and SFTP / SCP

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
This does sound interesting.

My first thought is for using it to remotely connect to instances and
perform back ups of configurations, bundles.. or perhaps soft clone
the instance via copying etc & deploy folder.

Re: Karaf and SFTP / SCP

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Guillaume,