Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Michel Bergijk <mi...@cmg.nl> on 2002/02/21 09:27:36 UTC

RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/activation/MimeTypePars eExc eption, with activation.jar in classpath! [Virus Checked]

Steve and Phillip,

You are right. The jar file was situated on the spot I put in my classpath.
As a leasy programmer, I copied the path from Explorer, and appended the jar
file names. Phillip, my apologies for not reading what you said.

I looked again to the locations where my jar files are situated and moved
them to the appropriate locations. Now my SOAP client does work. Thanks both
for the feedback.

Michel