Posted to user@struts.apache.org by christoe <ch...@enqvi.st> on 2011/05/16 10:57:58 UTC

[REST-PLUGIN] Model not updated on JSON/XML post

Hi,

I've developed a solution based on Struts2 and the REST-plugin. Recently I
noticed that it's not possible for me to POST/PUT anything to any
controller. GET works fine, both jsp/xhml and json/xml. It's also possible
to update the model using a form in a jsp.

I'm not getting any errors and everything seem to work, except for that the
model does not get updated/populated with the values from the post.

Also, my interceptors are only run on GET-requests, not on POST. Is that
intentional?

I upgraded to Struts 2.2.3 to make sure it wasnt a known bug, but that
doesn't seem to have helped.

Thanks in advance!

Re: [REST-PLUGIN] Model not updated on JSON/XML post

Posted by christoe <ch...@enqvi.st>.
For future reference and/or if someone else is troubled by this in the future
the solution to both of these problems seems to be that I by mistake defined
my application to use defaultStack rather than restDefaultStack.