Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Lokesh Sharma <lo...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/02 06:59:43 UTC

Ignite Spring Data 2.0 not working with Spring Boot 2

(I'm sorry if I created this thread twice. Kindly delete the earlier one.)

I built the "ignite-spring-data_2.0" from source to run it with Spring Boot
2.0.2-RELEASE. The app is running fine but nothing is being logged in the
console. Please help.

Here's my code: https://github.com/lokeshh/ignite_with_spring_boot_2

Re: Ignite Spring Data 2.0 not working with Spring Boot 2

Posted by Lokesh Sharma <lo...@gmail.com>.
I just realized that the problem wasn't with logging but rather the
annotations like "PostConstruct" and "Scheduled" are not working with
Ignite Spring Data_2.0. I've created an issue here

Posted by Lokesh Sharma <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Lokesh,