Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/08 20:46:16 UTC

Plumbr - memory leak detection

http://plumbr.eu/ - I just learned about this commercial software. I'm
mentioning it because of a recent thread.

Re: Plumbr - memory leak detection

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
YourKit generally offers free licenses for ASF projects, so long as
you agree to only use it for the open source development and not your
other projects. Check our their site for more info.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: Plumbr - memory leak detection

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
The vendors of YourKit and JProfiler have been willing to make license
keys available to Apache projects for the asking. Typically, they ask
for an ack on the web site, and that the license be only made
available to committers.

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com>.
Have you folks used:

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 7:03 AM, David Medinets
<da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Plumbr has offered a free license to the  Apache Accumulo project. Who
> is the best person to take advantage of this offer?

The right way to do this is to put the license into the private SVN
area where any committer can get to it.

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.