Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/05 08:24:42 UTC

maven archetype for 3.x servicemix

Hello there,

I am not able to compile or generate  SUs and BC's using maven archetype
version 3.x for any of smx components,  Is this repository is still valid?

Regards
Brijesh N K

Re: maven archetype for 3.x servicemix

Posted by hans couder <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi brijeshnk,

I just tried:
mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-project-root
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DarchetypeVersion=3.2.3 -DgroupId=test.test -DartifactId=test

Seems to work fine.  Did you try with -DarchetypeVersion=3.x ?

Regards,

Hans Couder