Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pavel Sapozhnikov <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/27 21:42:21 UTC

Insane problems with s:select

Hey guys I am having really crazy problems with s:select. Here's what
happens I have a jsp page with a s:form in it. Then I have a Collection
defined up top that gets from the session just like this
session.getAttribute...Also my page is actually a tile. I started doing this
from scratch but whenever I have this s:select tag in it puts like my tile
within the same tile so it looks a page within the same page. Um lets see if
I get rid of s:form it still does that. The only time its fine is when I
actually remove the s:select tag but then of course its not displaying my
list...well its not displaying my list even if I do have s:select. So if
anybody can provide some help that would be terrific. Thanks.

--
Pavel Sapozhnikov
xFact, Inc

Re: Insane problems with s:select

Posted by Pavel Sapozhnikov <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hey Musachy here's my page from start to end: agencyRef is defined in the
Action class in Java

<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" language="java" %>

<%@ page import="java.util.*,com.xfact.struts2login.util.*,
com.xfact.struts2login.value.WebAppUserVO"%>

Multiple Agencies Detected

<hr noshade size="1" color="black">

"100%">

Please select an agency.

&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;<br>

<!-- -->

<s:actionerror/>

The system has detected that you belong to multiple agencies.

Please select the agency you would like to use to access this application.

&nbsp;

<s:form action="submitRequestUserAgency" method="post">

requiredFieldMarker.displayname"></s:text></span><s:text name="
agencyID.displayname"></s:text>:&nbsp;

<s:select list="agencyRef" label="Select Agency" name="agencyId"
listKey="agencyId"
listValue="agencyDesc">

</s:select>

&nbsp;

<input type="submit" value="Submit Agency Selection">

</s:form>

<!-- -->

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Session A Mwamufiya <sm...@andrew.cmu.edu>.