Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Geesken, Edmund" <Ed...@drkw.com> on 2003/12/01 12:04:38 UTC

calling ant and classpath problem

Thanks for your answer but when I set the maven.dependency.classpath as the
classpathref attirbute the result ist he same.

  <goal name="Work:doCompile">

    <ant:echo>...${file}...</ant:echo>

    <ant:echo>...${maven.dependency.classpath}...</ant:echo>

    <ant:jspc srcdir="${file.parentFile}"

              destdir="${maven.build.dir}/default.war/jsptmp"

              compiler="jasper"

              verbose="9"

              failonerror="true">

              <include name="${file.name}"

              classpathref="maven.dependency.classpath" />

    </ant:jspc>

  </goal>

The ant:echo shows an empty string but my project is build correctly maven
java:compile returns with no error

I have included the jasper-compiler.jar and the jasper-runtime.jar in the
dependency path (project.xml) but the result was the same.

Any idea?

Regards Edmund

Re: calling ant and classpath problem

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
"Geesken, Edmund" <Ed...@drkw.com> wrote on 01/12/2003 10:04:38
PM:

> Thanks for your answer but when I set the maven.dependency.classpath as
the
> classpathref attirbute the result ist he same.
>

>   <goal name="Work:doCompile">
>
>     <ant:echo>...${file}...</ant:echo>
>
>     <ant:echo>...${maven.dependency.classpath}...</ant:echo>
See my previous email on echo'ing objects using ant.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting