Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2002/01/26 08:20:25 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/jk/core JkChannel.java

costin      02/01/25 23:20:25

  Removed:     jk/java/org/apache/jk/common ChannelUnixSocket.java
                        HandlerEcho.java
               jk/java/org/apache/jk/core JkChannel.java
  Log:
  Removed ChannelUnixSocket ( with JFC's agreement ). It's duplicated in ChannelUnSocket.

  Removed HandlerEcho, it was empty anyway. The first step is to get the original
  ajp13 working, in a future release we can add other handlers and messages
  ( sorry Henri, most of the new stuff in ajp14 is not yet added, I'll go back to
  it after I finish ajp13 and jni stuff )

  JkChannel - I moved back to Channel as abstract class, it easier for now.