Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ondřej Žižka <on...@dynawest.cz> on 2008/12/16 00:18:12 UTC

iBatis Maven - please update

Hi,

Maven central repository has very old version of iBATIS.

Could someone privileged put new version there?

Thanks a lot, Ondra

mvn
deploy:deploy-file -DrepositoryId=*** -Durl=http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ -Dfile=ibatis-2.3.4.726.jar
 -DgroupId=com.ibatis -DartifactId=ibatis -Dversion=2.3.4.726 -Dpackaging=jar

Re: iBatis new features

Posted by Kai Grabfelder <no...@kinokai.de>.
best way to tell is looking into the jira:

2.3.4 changes
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10601&fixfor=12313310

and older ones
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:changelog-panel

I'm not sure why finished releases do have unresolved issues. I guess it is a configuration error, normally
this should not be allowed

Regards

Kai

Posted by Ondřej Žižka <on...@dynawest.cz>.
Ah, iBATIS moved under Apache, great. Thanks.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.