Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/26 06:34:33 UTC

what's happened about shutdown graceful in tomcat

our shutdown hook works good in standalone mode
but when package as a war to run with tomcat, shutdown hook will not be
invoked, must invoke manually by subscribe spring ContextClosedEvent

anybody know what's happened?

Re: what's happened about shutdown graceful in tomcat

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
oh, i see
standalone tomcat shutdown by receive shutdown command from shutdown port
after everything prepared, then do real shutdown action, so our shutdown
hook will not be invoked.

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
ok.
but i can see the picture in my mate9Pro, :)

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jimin,