Posted to users@maven.apache.org by adasal <ad...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/24 15:10:14 UTC

M2Eclipse - Security issue

I'm sure there is an obvious answer but can someone help me out.
I have an internal project that has dependencies on various open source
projects.
I want to index those repos etc. However, the way I have setup my pom, each
of the maven repos is also searched for my internal artefacts, which means
that the request will exist on that server. This is something I don't want
as the names of files (possibly) shouldn't be in the public domain.
How do I control this behaviour, is this done through dependency management
- or other?

Best,
Adam Saltiel

Re: M2Eclipse - Security issue

Posted by adasal <ad...@gmail.com>.
Justin,
Thanks for immediate response. OK, I know now, that's good. Good reason to
have a repository manager.
Adam