Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org> on 2015/09/04 21:19:32 UTC

doDelete Servlet

Hi ,

I have CRUD Multipart request and I have implemented it correctly works
fine at my local host.

I have upload upload pdf and tiff files, all this implemented via ajax call
using onchange handler on file input multiple tag.

The challenge I am having is that doDelete just deletes the file with the
request on server, but their is no protection.

How do I protect doDelete call from getting misused ?

Is their something in Tomcat I can use to protect doDelete vals from
getting misused ?

- Kiran

Re: doDelete Servlet

Posted by Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>.
Yup I solved this , just not deleting anything, I am not just setting flag
to yes or no.

Thanks Chris.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Christopher Schultz <

Re: doDelete Servlet

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.