Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ian Kluft <ik...@cisco.com> on 1999/06/30 21:36:50 UTC

Re: Magic File

David -

The magic file for mod_mime_magic is part of the Apache distribution.
(Cisco contributed the module to the Apache Group.)  Send any patches you
have to the Apache Developers at new-httpd@apache.org.  (I'm CC'ing the
list on this response.)  That's how Apache keeps growing!

All users of mod_mime_magic will appreciate any contribution you make.
Thanks!
--
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ PP-ASEL                                  Cisco Systems, Inc.
ikluft@cisco.com (work)  ikluft@thunder.sbay.org (home)          San Jose, CA