Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rene Guenther <in...@innflow.com> on 2007/05/25 10:42:13 UTC

Installer including web application and tomcat

Hello,

we recently purchased JIRA, which is offering a standalone
version for windows and for linux which already includes a
tomcat server. Can anyone give me hint where to find
informations to do something similiar with my web
application? Maybe also a mysql server can be included?

Thanks a lot
Rene

Re: Installer including web application and tomcat

Posted by Rene Guenther <in...@innflow.com>.
Thanks a lot! I will try out the procedure you described.
Anyone knows a similiar procedure for a linux based
installer.

Regards
René