Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2012/09/04 19:44:28 UTC

PMC Chair Vote Early Conclusion

Re: PMC Chair Vote Early Conclusion

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Be sure to ping me privately to make sure it is done - I'm swamped at
present and this is kind of important.

Ross

On 4 September 2012 22:36, Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> wrote:

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

Re: PMC Chair Vote Early Conclusion

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.

Re: PMC Chair Vote Early Conclusion

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
I would not like to see such an important vote closed early. There is
plenty of time to let it run its course and still get the item onto
the Agenda for the Sept 19th meeting.

If you feel uncomfortable taking it to the wire I'm happy to put it on
the agenda myself.

Ross