Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Craig Niles <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/11 20:53:06 UTC

Adding service property to custom karaf shell command

Hi,

I'm creating a custom shell command and need to have a reference-list of
service objects injected through blueprint.  The service objects, however,
are remote using DOSGi implemented with Apache CXF.

Is there a way that I can add a service property to the created command
Function/Action service or its associated bean (created with blueprint
using the command-bundle schema)?  I need the property "service.imported"
set.

I'm using karaf 3.0.3.

Thanks!

Re: Adding service property to custom karaf shell command

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
You're welcome !

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Adding service property to custom karaf shell command

Posted by Craig Niles <ni...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks JB!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Craig,