Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mohamed Niyas <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/27 06:42:03 UTC

Fwd: Qry: Questions on "Retrieving Embedded Resources" option checked?

Team,

Any inputs for my queries?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 27/05/2009, Mohamed Niyas <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Team,
>
>  Any inputs for my queries?

Sorry for the delay, but this is not paid work for anyone ;-)

Increased.
Unaffected.
Don't understand.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/glossary.html#Elapsed

>  3. If i have cache manager in my test plan, the same page requests is not
>  having the lower response. What i meant, if this is enabled the
>     same page requests should be minimum. but in my case it is going high or
>  equal to the older value.

Perhaps the request is not cacheable.
Check the request/response in the Tree View Listener.

>  *If Embed-Resource not checked:*
>  **
>  1. In this case will the load time only give the server processing time
>  only?

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/glossary.html#Elapsed

>  2. Is the Load time will include all the sub-samplers (Embedded) load time
>  as well always?

Yes.

>  3. If i am running the performance test, will I be getting the correct
>  measure of load time or will i miss some other measures?

No idea.

>  **
>  *If Embed-Resource checked:*
>  **
>  1. Is the sum of load-time of sub-samplers will be included in the total
>  load time of Jmeter response in case?

See above.

>  Awaiting your reply.

Please see the JMeter documentation; most of these questions are answered there.