Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Michael Moser <mm...@zurich.ibm.com> on 2006/12/15 16:13:30 UTC

Where does Geronimo put the translated .jsp files?

I am getting an NPE in a .jsp. Where does Geronimo 1.1 put the .java
files generated from translating .jsp's, so that I can have a peek into
those to figure out, what original .jsp-line is causing this?

Michael

Re: Where does Geronimo put the translated .jsp files?

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
In the tomcat assembly they're at var/catalina/work.  Not sure about
the jetty assembly, but I suspect they're probably also somewhere in
var/.   Note that the files are only present while the server is
running.  When you stop the server the files are removed.

Best wishes,
Paul