Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rafal Bluszcz Zawadzki <ra...@headnet.dk> on 2010/07/28 14:09:59 UTC

Get unique values

Hi,

In my schema I have (inter ali) fields CollectionID, and CollectionName.
 These two values always match together, which means that for every value of
CollectionID there is matching value from CollectionName.

I am interested in query which allow me to get unique values of CollectionID
with matching CollectionNames (rest of fields is not interested for me in
this query).

I was thinking about facets, but they offer a bit more than I need.

Anyone has idea for query which allow me to get these results?

Cheers,

--
Rafał Zawadzki
http://dev.bluszcz.net

Re: Get unique values

Posted by Rafal Bluszcz Zawadzki <ra...@headnet.dk>.
2010/7/28 Rafal Bluszcz Zawadzki <ra...@headnet.dk>

> Hi,
>
> In my schema I have (inter ali) fields CollectionID, and CollectionName.
>  These two values always match together, which means that for every value of
> CollectionID there is matching value from CollectionName.
>
> I am interested in query which allow me to get unique values of
> CollectionID with matching CollectionNames (rest of fields is not interested
> for me in this query).

Finally I decided to store values in one indexed field (Collections) and
below query did the trick:

q=*:*&rows=0&facet=on&facet.field=Collections

--
Rafał Zawadzki
http://dev.bluszcz.net/