Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Je...@innovations.de on 2010/08/12 11:01:15 UTC

Configure abstract executions

Hi,

Some of my modules has to be build with aspect while others don't.
Currently I have the full config for aspectj in each of those modules,
but it is always the same (see below). Is it possible to declare this
execution in a parent pom and then only declare that for this module
there is an additional execution necessary. Or is a profile the correct
way?

Greetings

Jens

n>

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

<artifactId>aspectj-maven-plugin</artifactId>

<version>1.3</version>

<executions>

<execution>

<configuration>

<verbose>true</verbose>

<privateScope>true</privateScope>

<complianceLevel>1.6</complianceLevel>

<showWeaveInfo>true</showWeaveInfo>

<showWarnings>true</showWarnings>

<showDeprecation>true</showDeprecation>

<includes>

<include>**/*.java</include>

<include>**/*.aj</include>

</includes>

<aspectLibraries>

<aspectLibrary>

<groupId>xxxxxxxxx</groupId>

<artifactId>xxxxxxxxx</artifactId>

</aspectLibrary>

</aspectLibraries>

</configuration>

<goals>

<goal>compile</goal>

<goal>test-compile</goal>

</goals>

</execution>

</executions>

                                               </plugin>

Re: Configure abstract executions

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
if you put the def in pluginManagement and then in the child modules you
just reference the plugin in build/plugins then the config for that plugin
will be pulled from the pluginManagement