Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ryan julius <rj...@yahoo.fr> on 2004/10/28 23:48:13 UTC

Tiles, script, styles and Forms

Hi,

I have build my web UI using Tiles. Each part of the rootLayout.jsp, let say, lhsMenu.jsp, body.jsp, could contain <html:form>, general scripts, etc.... The resulting page is intended to be populated when opened at the first time.

Putting a form tag on each part of the layout could complicate the handling at submission. Putting this tag at the top of the rootLayout could complicate the switch to another layout if needed.

What do you advise me to do? Is there any other alternative?

Thanks.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !