Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Madan Ganesh Velayudham <ma...@actonmagic.com> on 2014/11/11 08:15:24 UTC

Insights / Surveys part of next week CCC

As you may know, OpenStack foundation shared the insights from the recently concluded paris openstack summit and insights are astonishing:
http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/openstack-user-survey-insights-november-2014

I thought checking with you whether we have similar insights for CloudStack? I understand that we had recently completed a user survey. Pardon me if I’ve asked a basic question.

As we prepare for our mega Europe CloudStack Collaboration Conference next week, thought of checking with you on our plans to collect feedback and share insights later.

Cheers,
Madan

--
Madan Ganesh Velayudham
Founder & CEO

Re: Insights / Surveys part of next week CCC

Posted by Madan Ganesh Velayudham <ma...@actonmagic.com>.
Thank you Sebastien,

Yes, it is an interesting trend.

Look forward to the grand event next week,

Cheers,
Madan

On 11 November 2014 at 2:50:09 pm, Sebastien Goasguen (runseb@gmail.com) wrote:

Madan,

We don't have as much data as this, but the survey was interesting. I am sure Hugo will share some of the survey results at the conference.

What's interesting for openstack (at least to me), is that it is mostly deployed on Ubuntu/KVM with puppet (~65 to 70% of all users ), something to think about.

-sebastien

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Madan,